When school is out we are here for you!
Come join our fun, inspiring and playful winter camp for children K-G2. Camps are a great way to keep our children entertained and learning over the winter break and the holiday season.
Register today for our creative camp experience that offers outdoor and physical activities, arts and crafts, interactive group games, learning opportunities and so much more.
Why Funderland Winter Camps?
- Small groups of max 15 children ages 5 to 8
- Outdoor and Indoor time
- The low leader-to-child ratio of 1 to 4
- Exciting but SAFE and age-appropriate group activities under the supervision of camp leaders
- A complete package of both Physicals and Mental activities including:
- sports, outdoor fun, adventure, art, craft, drama, science, and much more. (Please see the below list)
- Each child has the opportunity to choose what activity they wish to participate in.
- Lots of free time for children to play and interact with their new friends and build up social skills
- Our camp leaders make sure that EACH CHILD :
- 1: Always plays happily with children who have the same dynamics.
- 2: Freely participates in activities and is included in peer groups and is treated with respect and fairness.
- 3. Is provided with their desirable toys, required tools, materials, and tips.
Daily Activities Include:
- Group Outdoor Games
- Playing at the Children’s park
- Picnic in Nearby Parks
- Free Play with a Variety of Educational Toys
Plus Many Other Creative and Exciting Activities!
- Open Studio
- Pottery and Sculpturing
- Painting on Canvas
- Art & Craft
- Wooden Arts
- Stone Arts
- Science Experiments
- Story Telling, Puppet Making & Drama