ENJOY A FUN AND MEMORABLE SUMMER CAMP THAT COVERS ALL SORTS OF OUTDOOR AND INDOOR ACTIVITIES AT AFUNDERLAND KIDS’ CLUB!
Register Daily or Weekly! Limited Spaces Available
Weekly Field Trips to water parks, indoor playgrounds, beaches, museums, science centers, nature adventures and many other recreational attractions for children!
9:00 Am- 4:30 pm $ 70 / day
1708 West 16th Avenue, Vancouver, V6J2M1
July Week1 (July 4-8)
July Week2 (July 11-15)
July Week3 (July 18-22)
July Week4 (July 25-29)
Aug Week1 (Aug 2-5)
Aug Week2 (Aug 8-12)
Aug Week3 (Aug 15-19)
Aug Week4 (Aug 22-26)
Why Funderland Camps?
- Small groups of children ages 5 to 8
- Each day will be half outdoor and half indoor
- Low leader to child ratio of 1 to 4
- Exciting but SAFE and age appropriate group activities under the supervision of camp leaders
- A complete package of both Physicals and Mental activities including:
- sports, outdoor fun, adventure, art, craft, drama, science and much more. (Please see the below list)
- Instalment/monthly payment is available
- 10% Sibling Discount
- Each child has the opportunity to choose what activity they wish to participate.
- Lots of free time for children to play and interact with their new friends and build up social skills
- Our camp leaders make sure that EACH CHILD :
- 1: Always plays happily with children who have the same dynamics.
- 2: Freely participates in activities and is included in peer groups and is treated with respect and fairness.
- 3.Is provided with their desirable toys, required tools, materials and tips.
Daily Activities Include:
- Group Outdoor Games
- Playing at Children’s park
- Picnic in Nearby Parks
- Free Play with a Variety of Educational Toys
Plus Many Other Creative and Exciting Summer Activities!
- Field Trips
- Open Studio
- Pottery and Sculpturing
- Painting on Canvas
- Art & Craft
- Wooden Arts
- Stone Arts
- Science Experiments
- Story Telling, Puppet Making & Drama