When school is out we are here for you!
Come join our fun, inspiring, and playful spring camps for children K-G3 . Camps are a great way to keep our children entertained and physically active over school breaks. Our outdoor program includes lots of exercises a natural child misses these days while the indoor program offers creative activities including arts and crafts, interactive group games, and learning through hundreds of educational and fun toys.
Our Spring 2023 Camp Week Package:
- Date: Week of March 13th – March 17th, 2023 (No daily registrations)
- Time: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Fee: $ 375
Why Funderland Camps?
- Small groups of children ages 5 to 9
- Each day will be half outdoor and half indoor
- The low leader-to-child ratio of 1 to 4
- Exciting but SAFE and age-appropriate group activities under the supervision of camp leaders
- A complete package of both Physicals and Mental activities including; sports, outdoor fun, adventure, art, craft, drama, science, and much more.
- Each child has the opportunity to choose what activity they wish to participate in.
- Lots of free time for children to play and interact with their new friends and build up social skills.
- Language barrier? No need to worry! Our staff can speak Mandarin, Korean, Farsi, Russian and other languages.
- Our camp leaders make sure that EACH CHILD :
- 1: Always plays happily with children who have the same dynamics.
- 2: Freely participates in activities, is included in peer groups, and is treated with respect and fairness.
- 3. Is provided with their desirable toys, required tools, materials, and tips.
Daily Activities Include:
- Group Outdoor Games
- Playing at the Children’s park
- Picnic in Nearby Parks
- Free Play with a Variety of Educational Toys
- Field Trips
- Open Studio
- Pottery and Sculpturing
- Painting on Canvas
- Art & Craft
- Wooden and Stone Arts
- Science Experiments
- Story Time, Puppet Making & Drama
Discover More about Spring Camps! Please watch our videos and read our parents’ testimonials.
To check the availability and reserve a spot, please register online.